- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
A section of the Zanu-PF Mashonaland East provincial executive members has passed a vote of no confidence in provincial chairperson Joel Biggie Matiza and other executive members. Matiza, however, says whatever decision the executive members took is null and void. The drama in the Mashonaland East provincial executive started late Friday night when vice chairperson Bernard Makokova led some members of the executive in announcing the vote of no confidence in Matiza, political commissar Hebert…Read More