- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
A section of the Zanu-PF Mashonaland East provincial executive members has passed a vote of no confidence in provincial chairperson Joel Biggie Matiza and other executive members. Matiza, however, says whatever decision the executive members took is null and void. The drama in the Mashonaland East provincial executive started late Friday night when vice chairperson Bernard Makokova led some members of the executive in announcing the vote of no confidence in Matiza, political commissar Hebert…Read More