- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
PHARMACEUTICAL drugs cartel linked to India holds sells, Clotrimazole fungal cream US$7 in Zimbabwe , US$0,62 holding Zimbabwe to ransom the country to ransom, amid revelations that only a few wholesalers have permission to distribute most “fast-moving” and cheaper drugs from India to the local market.Investigations carried out by The Herald revealed that one of the wholesalers, who is also of Indian origin, has exclusive rights from most Indian manufacturers to provide at least 85…Read More