- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
Five church leaders in Harare yesterday led a protest march in the city centre, demanding government’s rescission of the national pledge imposed by Primary and Secondary Education minister Lazarus Dokora in May. The clergymen, operating under the Prayer Network of Zimbabwe (PNZ) banner, claimed it was unconstitutional to force pupils to recite the pledge and called on Dokora to resign over his contentious educational policies. The pledge, according to Dokora, is meant to…Read More