- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Instead, he said motorists pay the fines voluntarily for their traffic offences. POLICE Commissioner General, Augustine Chihuri has denied that police officers force motorists to pay spot fines or impound vehicles. Instead, he said motorists pay the fines voluntarily for their traffic offences. Comm Gen Chihuri said this in his Notice of Opposition to an application by Transparency International Zimbabwe (TIZ) filed at the Bulawayo High Court last month seeking an order barring the police…Read More