- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
DISGRUNTLED war veterans have vowed to confront President Robert Mugabe, railroad him to restore “Zanu PF’s lost ideology” and turn the sword against the G40 leaders whom they accused of hijacking the politburo. The G40 is a grouping of Zanu PF Young Turks believed to be fronted by First Lady Grace Mugabe. Of late, the grouping has led a systematic purge on Zanu PF founding members and war veterans perceived to be aligned to Vice-President…Read More