- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Five church leaders in Harare yesterday led a protest march in the city centre, demanding government’s rescission of the national pledge imposed by Primary and Secondary Education minister Lazarus Dokora in May. The clergymen, operating under the Prayer Network of Zimbabwe (PNZ) banner, claimed it was unconstitutional to force pupils to recite the pledge and called on Dokora to resign over his contentious educational policies. The pledge, according to Dokora, is meant to…Read More