- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
President Robert Mugabe has once again reshuffled cabinet and of note is that he has reappointed Jonathan Moyo, into cabinet, once again. Reliable sources have informed ww.newzimbabwevision.com about the Ministerial portfolios to which the new ministers have been allocated as follows: Higher Education: Prof Jonathan Moyo Water & Climate: Oppah Muchinguri Home Affairs: Ignatius Chombo (Mugabe’s cousin) State Security: Kembo Mohadi Women: Nyasha Chikwinya The Information Ministry currently has no minister but an acting minister…Read More