- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
The United Kingdom based Progressive Democrats of Zimbabwe-PDZ President Barbara Nyarie Nyagomo has organised a fundraising function for Mpilo Maternirty Hospital back in Zimbabwe. In a facebook post Nyagomo said, “Please Come and support Mpilo Maternity Hospital(Zimbabwe) Fundraising on the 29th August 2015 Northampton UK.” – Source: Byo24NewsRead More