- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Ngamiland farmers, both pastoral and agricultural, are counting their losses against the backdrop of extreme drought situation that has hit the region hard. Ngami Times reported that the North West’s District Commissioner Chabongwa Matseka revealed to this publication that the drought has claimed more than 15 000 cattle in the district, 14 000 of which have been registered in the Maun Administrative Authority (MAA) alone while 1485 herd have been recorded in Okavango Sub-district making…Read More