- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Nigeria recovers $1 billion of Abacha’s loot – a must read story for Mugabe, Tsvangirai and all looters When Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari was sworn into office 29 May 2015, he vowed to deal with corruptions. Most people dismissed that with the usual “Yeah, we have heard that one before!” and who would blame the cynicism. How many times we have all heard leaders promise to end corruption but as soon as they are in…Read More