- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
SOUTH Africa’s opposition EFF leader Julius Malema says his party will persuade other African states to make an about-turn on Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, ensuring he “rots in jail”. Malema was speaking at his party’s Youth Day commemoration in Limpopo. Al-Bashir flew out of South Africa on Monday before the North Gauteng High Court ruled that he should be arrested on the warrant issued by the ICC. As an ICC signatory, South Africa was obliged…Read More