- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
Zimbabwe’s political crisis, and continued oppression by President Robert Mugabe and his Zanu PF, can, in a sense be attributed to the failure of opposition forces all along, to come together in a Grand coalition, and create a formidable opposition capable of unseating Mugabe and his Zanu PF in 2018. This was mainly due to their failure to see beyond personalisation of parties, along with the jostling for leadership of the coalition. No one wanted…Read More