- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
TWO police detectives are in trouble after they assaulted a motorbike out-rider who was leading President Robert Mugabe’s motorcade last weekend. CID officers Munyaradzi Chivengwa, 34, and Lubelihle Nyathi, 26, appeared before magistrate Tendai Mahwe facing charges of “resisting law officers”. Prosecutors told court that the two committed a serious offence as they had no right to disturb the movement of the Presidential motorcade. One Stanley Chimoto is the complainant in the case. According to…Read More