- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
High field West MP Eric Murai (MDC-T) yesterday caused a storm after he parked his vehicle at the entrance of President Robert Mugabe’s offices at Munhumutapa Building along Samora Machel Avenue in Harare. Murai was intercepted by armed police officers and Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) operatives and interrogated before being handed over to Harare Central Police Station. Mugabe’s offices are classified as a high-security zone where ordinary motorists are not allowed to stop or park…Read More