- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
High field West MP Eric Murai (MDC-T) yesterday caused a storm after he parked his vehicle at the entrance of President Robert Mugabe’s offices at Munhumutapa Building along Samora Machel Avenue in Harare. Murai was intercepted by armed police officers and Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) operatives and interrogated before being handed over to Harare Central Police Station. Mugabe’s offices are classified as a high-security zone where ordinary motorists are not allowed to stop or park…Read More