- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Former prime minister Morgan Tsvangirai’s MDC says President Robert Mugabe and his post-congress Zanu-PF should brace themselves for more mass demonstrations until they restore democracy and respect human rights in the country. The warning follows a brutal police clampdown on the party’s supporters over the past few days, which has seen its activists and journalists alike being jailed in rural Makoni after the MDC mounted successful demonstrations there. Speaking at the weekend after a rally…Read More