- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai, is launching a nationwide meet-the-people campaign which the party will be aimed at reminding Zimbabweans that “the darkest hour is just before dawn” and mobilising support for electoral reforms. Party spokesperson, Obert Gutu, said the rallies would start Thursday in Mashonaland West, the home province of President Robert Mugabe. “The MDC realises that the Zanu PF regime has totally failed to resuscitate the comatose economy and as the government-in-waiting, we have found it necessary…Read More