- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
PRESIDENT Ronald Reagan’s government did not just fail to fully appreciate the extent of the Matebeleland killings but White House simply did not want to know what was happening, a senior US envoy has said. William M. Bellamy, who was a junior US embassy staff in Harare at the time, said this during a panel discussion with David Coltart on his book The Struggle Continues: 50 Years of Tyranny in Zimbabwe, at the The Cato…Read More