- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
Primary and Secondary Education Minister Dr Lazarus Dokora has defended the recitation of the National Pledge in schools saying it was not a prayer, but a commitment that is necessary for nation-building. Responding to the constitutional challenge by a parent who does not want his three school-going children to be compelled to recite the pledge, Minister Dokora said there was nothing unconstitutional about the pledge. In his opposing affidavit filed at the Constitutional Court yesterday…Read More