- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
Primary and Secondary Education Minister Dr Lazarus Dokora has defended the recitation of the National Pledge in schools saying it was not a prayer, but a commitment that is necessary for nation-building. Responding to the constitutional challenge by a parent who does not want his three school-going children to be compelled to recite the pledge, Minister Dokora said there was nothing unconstitutional about the pledge. In his opposing affidavit filed at the Constitutional Court yesterday…Read More