- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
President Robert Mugabe’s payout to former Vice President Joice Mujuru has exposed his wife’s lack of understanding of State architecture and rule of law, analysts say. On Friday, through the government gazette, Mugabe set out Mujuru’s exit package despite utterances and suggestions by the First Lady a day earlier in Binga that the respected liberation war icon would go empty handed. “Grace is not a government minister or official. Her outburst on Mujuru shows her…Read More