- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
THE opposition MDC-T says it is pressing ahead with plans to stop President Robert Mugabe’s wife, Grace, parcelling out government sourced farm machinery and other implements during Zanu PF rallies. However, in a separate interview with NewZimbabwe.com Tuesday, presidential spokesperson, George Charamba, seemed to suggest the powerful Zanu PF women’s league boss may be abandoning the controversial practice during her Mashonaland East rally this Wednesday. MDC-T spokesperson, Obert Gutu, said the opposition has not baulked…Read More