- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ A Security grouping which involves the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA), Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP), And Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) has been placed on high alert by Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe. This follows massive protests by Beitbridge residents in Beitbridge against the government’s ban on imports, last week in which the Beitbridge Zimra warehouse was burnt down, and protests earlier this week in Harare by commuter omnibus crews against police harrassment….Read More