- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Newsday and New Age newspapers of South Africa have reported that an autopsy in the death of Zimbabwean minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter has ruled out foul play, saying she probably died of alcohol poisoning from excessive drinking. The South Africa police also says Zanele had tried to commit suicide before. According to the Zambian Watchdog, a source close to the SA probe yesterday dismissed foul play as the cause of death of the 20-year-old University…Read More