- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
CHAOS reportedly reigned supreme at many council-run primary schools in Harare this week, as parents and activists resisted attempts to test children for the HIV virus, forcing the programme to be postponed indefinitely. According to notices given to pupils, the programme was spearheaded by the city’s health department. “As city health department, Rujeko Clinic, sponsored by Child Protection Society, shall be visiting your school to assess the health of your students, as well as testing…Read More