- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
Zimbabwe government has embarked on a large scale civil service restructuring exercise shaped on Malaysia’s restructuring. Malaysia is a country whose civil service restructuring is ‘said’ to have been effective, based on its Blue Ocean Strategy on Public Service Delivery Transformation. With the Zimbabwe’s Treasury registering approximately 97 percent of Government revenue going out to civil service wages ultimately losing millions of dollars in civil service wages. At least 25, 000 civil service posts will effectively be shed by the broke, overwhelmed Zanu pf regime based…Read More