- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
United Family International Church (UFIC) leader Emmanuel Makandiwa has warned President Emmerson Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention in Zimbabwe should there be any more bloodshed reminiscent of last month when about 17 people were shot dead by soldiers. Addressing thousands of his congregants in Harare yesterday, the charismatic televangelist said political leaders should be wary of unnecessary bloodshed and respect the sanctity of human life. “If this happens for the third time, it…Read More