- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
United Family International Church (UFIC) leader Emmanuel Makandiwa has warned President Emmerson Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention in Zimbabwe should there be any more bloodshed reminiscent of last month when about 17 people were shot dead by soldiers. Addressing thousands of his congregants in Harare yesterday, the charismatic televangelist said political leaders should be wary of unnecessary bloodshed and respect the sanctity of human life. “If this happens for the third time, it…Read More