- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
Courts have relaxed the bail conditions imposed upon the Prophetic Healing and Deliverance minister Walter Magaya. Magaya who is facing a rape charge will now report once a week on Fridays at the CID Law and Order section which is more relaxed than the thrice a week reporting regime he has been facing all along. Magaya was said, not to be a flight risk and his case was placed on remand to 28 September 2016. By Sibusiso NgwenyaRead More