- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
AFRICAN Sun hotels on Friday hauled the Philanthropy Institute of Zimbabwe (PZI) founder, Enrico Sibanda, to court for evading payment of bills after holding events at two of their top Harare branches. Sibanda was at the centre of controversy for dishing doctorates described as dodgy to several high profile business executives, public officials and politicians. Another conference centre provider, Mega First Holdings, also took him to court over same allegations. The former jailbird who is…Read More