- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
THE leader of a little-known political party was beginning a nine-year jail stretch yesterday after admitting a plot to bomb President Robert Mugabe’s private business, Alpha Omega Dairy, in Mazowe. Owen Kuchata, 34, leader of the Zimbabwe People’s Front (ZPF), entered guilty pleas last Friday to two counts — one for possessing weaponry for sabotage and another for money laundering over the January 29 plot which was foiled by police. On the first count…Read More