- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
Commissioner-General of Police Dr Augustine Chihuri yesterday sent chief police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba, who is testifying in a case against The Sunday Mail editor Mabasa Sasa and two reporters, with a message to the court.The message was that Comm-Gen Chihuri wants the name of the Assistant Commissioner the paper alleged to be involved in cyanide poaching. “I have a message from the Comm-Gen of the police that we require the name of…Read More