- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
The real crisis faced by Zimbabweans now is obviously that the ‘US$15 Billion Thief’ President Mugabe and his Zanu PF thugs, had the people of steam. In 1999, when the Movement For Democratic Change ( MDC T) came onto the political stage, Zimbabwe had just come from ESAP1 and ESAP2 which led to massive cuts in the civil service employee size, and major cuts in other areas of various government budget and expenditure….Read More