- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
The real crisis faced by Zimbabweans now is obviously that the ‘US$15 Billion Thief’ President Mugabe and his Zanu PF thugs, had the people of steam. In 1999, when the Movement For Democratic Change ( MDC T) came onto the political stage, Zimbabwe had just come from ESAP1 and ESAP2 which led to massive cuts in the civil service employee size, and major cuts in other areas of various government budget and expenditure….Read More