- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
Victor Matemadanda, the secretary general of the war veterans’ association, is facing arrest after allegedly assaulting a fellow war veteran from Gokwe. Matemadanda beat up Stephen Moyo whom he accused of supporting the First Lady Grace Mugabe and opposing the association’s embattled leader, Christopher Mutsvangwa. Both Matemadanda and Moyo confirmed the altercation which they said occurred on Friday at Sasame 1 Suburb in Gokwe town, at around 10PM. Moyo reported the assault at Gokwe Police…Read More