- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
Zimbabwe is one of the 22 countries in the world with the highest burden of tuberculoses (TB), the provincial TB and Leprosy coordinator for Midlands, Bernard Sibanda has said. 35,566 cases of TB of all types were notified in Addressing people gathered for the Midlands World TB day commemorations in Lower Gweru on Thursday Sibanda said TB was the second leading cause of death and the common cause of death among people living with HIV…Read More