- PROVINCIAL CIO Intelligence Officer , Joseph Mbwanyo, passed away this morning after having tested for Coronavirus. In 7 days Zimbabwe has lost prominent figures including Keith Guzah, Norman Mataruka, Sam Malaba, Perrance Shiri and Colonel Mugwisi
- GLOBAL FINANCIERS SHUT OUT ZIMBABWE, AND THE MILITARISED MNANGAGWA ZANU PF
- BULAWAYO POLICE ABDUCT NOMAGUGU MATHUTHU, Zimlive EDITOR, MDUDUZI MATHUTHU'S SISTER ...to force Mduduzi out of hiding and hand himself over to the police.
- ZIMBABWE POLICE JUSTIFY EXPECTED SHOOTING OF CIVILIANS ON 31ST JULY BY CLAIMING -‘249 armed people threaten to burn fuel stations on Friday’
- PAC (PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORY COUNCIL), FORMER AGRIBANK CEO , Somkhosi Mahamba Temba Malaba has died.
The controversial new Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) president Philip Chiyangwa claims that ZIFA’s constitution stipulates that board members lost their mandate after revocation on 3rd October 2015. The PSL leadership according to Phillip Chiyangwa, lost its mandate after revocation on 3 October 3016 In light of that, anyone seeking to be a ZIFA board member beyond the 3rd October 2015, must be re-elected by the respective constituencies. On that account claims Chiyangwa , Phiri, lost the mandate in that revocation and Highlanders boss Peter Dube will…Read More