- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
Mrs. Angeline Vere, a lady who has been employed by Telecel Zimbabwe since 2004, and also a holder of a Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree (LLB), a Masters in Laws (LLM) degree with specialization in Commercial law and a Diploma in Finance and Accounting was appointed by the Telecel Board of Directors as the new Chief Executive Officer, with effect from June 10, 2015, in line with the Telecel’s equal employment opportunity and empowerment policies. Mrs Vere , has…Read More