- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
Mrs. Angeline Vere, a lady who has been employed by Telecel Zimbabwe since 2004, and also a holder of a Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree (LLB), a Masters in Laws (LLM) degree with specialization in Commercial law and a Diploma in Finance and Accounting was appointed by the Telecel Board of Directors as the new Chief Executive Officer, with effect from June 10, 2015, in line with the Telecel’s equal employment opportunity and empowerment policies. Mrs Vere , has…Read More