- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
Mrs. Angeline Vere, a lady who has been employed by Telecel Zimbabwe since 2004, and also a holder of a Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree (LLB), a Masters in Laws (LLM) degree with specialization in Commercial law and a Diploma in Finance and Accounting was appointed by the Telecel Board of Directors as the new Chief Executive Officer, with effect from June 10, 2015, in line with the Telecel’s equal employment opportunity and empowerment policies. Mrs Vere , has…Read More