- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has been slammed for “bribing” the armed forces through continuously awarding them bonuses ahead of the rest of the government workforce. Political opponents and civil servants groups say the unpopular decision has betrayed the veteran leader’s constant fears for an armed rebellion from within the country’s military. “It is clear that our government is afraid of soldiers. It tends to prioritise soldiers because they have guns,” Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ)…Read More