- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
THE Public Service Commission (PSC) has suspended four human resources officers and dismissed one after they allegedly forged signatures of senior government officials to illegally hire teachers. Primary and Secondary Education Minister Lazarus Dokora told Chronicle yesterday that the five were all from his ministry.Minister Dokora could not be drawn into revealing the names of the officers, saying he was not in the office. He said the officials were working with PSC officials to manufacture fake letters to…Read More