- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
THE Public Service Commission (PSC) has suspended four human resources officers and dismissed one after they allegedly forged signatures of senior government officials to illegally hire teachers. Primary and Secondary Education Minister Lazarus Dokora told Chronicle yesterday that the five were all from his ministry.Minister Dokora could not be drawn into revealing the names of the officers, saying he was not in the office. He said the officials were working with PSC officials to manufacture fake letters to…Read More