- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
Government has shifted pay dates for the bulk of the civil servants to March 31 due to financial constraints. Public Service Commission secretary Pretty Sunguro announced the dates on Tuesday. Civil servants where expecting to be paid next week. Government workers struggled to get their 2015 bonuses. To date, members of the Zimbabwe National Army and Air Force of Zimbabwe have been paid. The police, prison services, and health personnel would be paid this month….Read More