- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Government has reneged on its bonus pledge this month and reportedly advised civil servants’ union leaders that it was financially hamstrung and could not commit itself to mobilise for the 13th cheque anytime soon Public Service Minister Prisca Mupfumira and Apex Council member Sifiso Ndlovu confirmed the development yesterday. Mupfumira said that she could not give a definite date for the payment of bonuses, saying the situation had been worsened by the fact that Cabinet…Read More