- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
AFRICAN Sun hotels on Friday hauled the Philanthropy Institute of Zimbabwe (PZI) founder, Enrico Sibanda, to court for evading payment of bills after holding events at two of their top Harare branches. Sibanda was at the centre of controversy for dishing doctorates described as dodgy to several high profile business executives, public officials and politicians. Another conference centre provider, Mega First Holdings, also took him to court over same allegations. The former jailbird who is…Read More