- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
THE state-run Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) has exposed as disingenuous claims by the Zanu PF government that it is committed to fighting corruption. The ZBC, which fired 300 workers last week, has announced that Tazzen Mandizvidza is now in charge of news and current affairs at the public broadcaster. Mandizvidza was one of the senior executives suspended over allegations they looted the financially crippled broadcaster of more than US$6 million. Others included then CEO Happison…Read More