- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) leader Joice Mujuru says she is perplexed by President Robert Mugabe’s continued use of inflammatory and hate language. In a statement yesterday, Mujuru’s party said Mugabe’s reference to dungeons and mice as well as his genocidal talk was chilling and worrying. “We are shocked as ZimPF by President Robert Mugabe’s rants against political opponents, especially his revelation that he used to throw political opponents from within his then Zanu into…Read More