- COST OF LIVING IN ZIMBABWE is ZW$110 550 a month, Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency (ZIMSTAT) latest data for June 2022 has revealed
- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) leader Joice Mujuru says she is perplexed by President Robert Mugabe’s continued use of inflammatory and hate language. In a statement yesterday, Mujuru’s party said Mugabe’s reference to dungeons and mice as well as his genocidal talk was chilling and worrying. “We are shocked as ZimPF by President Robert Mugabe’s rants against political opponents, especially his revelation that he used to throw political opponents from within his then Zanu into…Read More