- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
FINANCE minister Patrick Chinamasa has accused the opposition MDC-T party of causing the country to incur “unnecessary costs” though by-elections. The government is struggling with a serious financial crisis as revenue streams dry up due to the collapse of hundreds of companies in a worsening economic environment. Chinamasa last week told the Senate that the move by the MDC-T to expel rebel MPs who crossed the floor to MDC Renewal forced the country to incur…Read More