- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
FINANCE minister Patrick Chinamasa has accused the opposition MDC-T party of causing the country to incur “unnecessary costs” though by-elections. The government is struggling with a serious financial crisis as revenue streams dry up due to the collapse of hundreds of companies in a worsening economic environment. Chinamasa last week told the Senate that the move by the MDC-T to expel rebel MPs who crossed the floor to MDC Renewal forced the country to incur…Read More