- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
FINANCE minister Patrick Chinamasa has accused the opposition MDC-T party of causing the country to incur “unnecessary costs” though by-elections. The government is struggling with a serious financial crisis as revenue streams dry up due to the collapse of hundreds of companies in a worsening economic environment. Chinamasa last week told the Senate that the move by the MDC-T to expel rebel MPs who crossed the floor to MDC Renewal forced the country to incur…Read More