- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
ZIMBABWE’S beleaguered workers have appealed to President Robert Mugabe to invoke his powers to end more job losses as he prepares to amend the country’s harsh labour laws. Speaking during a street demonstration in Harare’s CBD Saturday, Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) leaders rubbished the proposed labour amendment law saying it sought to perpetuate the exploitation of workers. They insisted the law does nothing to free workers from capricious “capitalists” who are ensconced in…Read More