- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
Bond notes will start circulating around August 2016 – and not June as previously projected – as their production takes at least four months, central bank RBZ Governor Dr John Mangudya has said. Government has also ruled out reintroducing the Zimbabwe dollar “anytime soon”, saying the multi-currency system will remain operational even when bond notes come aboard. The IMF, an official said, supported introduction of bond notes and was satisfied that Zimbabwe’s authorities would…Read More