- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
A MAN from Bulawayo’s Njube suburb has been arrested for allegedly burying the body of his day-old niece in a bush in Old Pumula suburb without a burial order or the baby’s mother’s consent. Jacob Gatsi, 26, allegedly buried the infant’s body with an unidentified accomplice who is still at large. The baby’s mother, Rebecca Samupindi, allegedly gave birth to a baby girl at home early last month, a court heard yesterday. The court heard…Read More