- Amnesty International has called on the Zimbabwean government to drop "malicious" charges against journalist Hopewell Chin'ono and opposition MDC Alliance officials Fadzayi Mahere and Job Sikhala.
- MINISTER of State for Manicaland Provincial Affairs Minister Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) has died from Covid-19.
- ZANU PF FIRST SECRETARY FOR YOUTH AND CULTURE, veteran nationalist Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91) died this morning.
- AN ARMY-LINKED MINER, ANJIN INVESTMENTS (Pvt) Ltd, grabbed the most lucrative diamond claim in Marange from a firm owned by the government after being relicensed under unclear circumstances, it has emerged.
- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 LIKELY TO ESCALATE as one person is dying every hour in the country due to the respiratory disease, health experts have said. Currently, the daily infection rate has reached the 1 000 mark, as the second wave of COVID-19 ravages the country.
RESEARCH and Advocacy Unit (RAU) has sensationally claimed excessive Executive powers that the Constitution sought to curtail were being smuggled back into the statutes during the realignment process. RAU senior researcher Derek Matyszak raised the concerns in a research paper titled Reluctant Reformers: Legislative Misalignment and the New Constitution released last Friday. “Zimbabwe’s Constitution is currently being violated in several ways — the failure to establish constitutionally — required institutions, the failure…Read More