- Court blocks release of electronic voter's roll to the public
- BONA MUGABE files for divorce from Simba
- BRAIN DRAIN CRISIS:-The number of Zimbabweans granted work visas to work in the UK has gone up since 2019
- RISHI SUNAK (42) A BRITISH ASIAN is elected as leader of the conservative party and the next Prime Minister, of the UK.
- CHIWENGA, MNANGAGWA ZANU PF leadership battle
‘Executive Powers , Zimbabwe’s Constitution Sought To Curtail, Are Being Sneaked Back Into Statutes ‘
RESEARCH and Advocacy Unit (RAU) has sensationally claimed excessive Executive powers that the Constitution sought to curtail were being smuggled back into the statutes during the realignment process. RAU senior researcher Derek Matyszak raised the concerns in a research paper titled Reluctant Reformers: Legislative Misalignment and the New Constitution released last Friday. “Zimbabwe’s Constitution is currently being violated in several ways — the failure to establish constitutionally — required institutions, the failure…Read More