- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
RESEARCH and Advocacy Unit (RAU) has sensationally claimed excessive Executive powers that the Constitution sought to curtail were being smuggled back into the statutes during the realignment process. RAU senior researcher Derek Matyszak raised the concerns in a research paper titled Reluctant Reformers: Legislative Misalignment and the New Constitution released last Friday. “Zimbabwe’s Constitution is currently being violated in several ways — the failure to establish constitutionally — required institutions, the failure…Read More