- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
A Harare man has spent close to $80 000 transforming himself into a woman – including sex change. Tatelicious, born Tatenda Zenzo Karigambe was born in Budiriro. According to Sunday Mail, Karigambe has completed formalities with the Registrar-General’s Office and is now legally a woman . “I was confirmed a boy at birth, but I just had a male body with a female mind,” said Karigambe “I usually don’t want to reveal my age –…Read More