- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe and his family do not own Alpha and Omega Dairy, which the First Family claims to be theirs at different foras, NewsDay reported. Old-frail-Mugabe-addressing-at-National-sports-stadium The milk processing company, situated at Gushungo Farm in Mazowe, is, however, owned by two private individuals, according to CR14 company documents produced in court yesterday in the ongoing trial of a soldier, Borman Ngwenya, who is accused of plotting to bomb the property. Harare lawyer Abdullah Ismail…Read More