- STATE PENSION AGE SET TO RISE to 68 in Treasury’s ‘big bazooka’ cash grab
- CASH STRAPPED ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT suspected to be readying for money printing as govt turns to Treasury bills, bonds
- YEAR 5 STUDENT DOCTOR 27 at Mpilo Central Hospital, heavily assaulted 2 men he busted having sex with his pregnant lover at a city lodge and flat respectively.
- SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BROKE AND HUNGRY , Zimbabwean, 30 hangs himself in Ditladi village Botswana.
- SANCTIONS ON ZIMBABWE exacerbate the challenges that SA have regards to unemployment and health services,-President Ramaphosa.
OPPOSITION political parties, minus MDC-T, are on the verge of forming a coalition to contest the 2018 elections as one in a bid to end President Robert Mugabe’s rule. Sources said the newly formed Zimbabwe People First led by former vice-president Joice Mujuru, which was registered a fortnight ago, was likely to be part of the coalition. The parties are however waiting for Mujuru to launch her party before bringing her on board. Other parties…Read More