- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
- NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
- ZANU PF Mash Central Tracy Mudimu says the machete gangs wrecking havoc at Jumbo mine are an MDC project
- 'AN IMMUNE cell which kills most cancers has been discovered by accident by British scientists, in a major breakthrough in treatment'.
Renewal Democrats of Zimbabwe president Elton Mangoma says the mooted biometric voting system will not stop Zanu-PF from rigging the elections and will be futile without addressing the fear factor among voters. He said there must be wholesale reform of the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission secretariat, said to be staffed with intelligence and military officials, before anyone gets excited about the envisaged voting system. Source: dailynewsRead More